A blog featuring comment about airline strategy

My photo
'Through The Looking Glass' offers in-company programmes, online learning capsules and consulting in strategy and airline fleet planning

21 February 2013

Another return to the world of the living

Greetings to one and all

Those of you who know me well will understand the reasons for my silence over the last three years. I was working on an aviation project for the Abu Dhabi Government and any form of private activity connected with that activity would have been frowned upon. Happily for me, that episode in my life is now well and truly over. In effect, I am a free man. And this leaves me to speak freely once again. You can't imagine the relief....unless, that is, you happen to live in the UAE in which case you will know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment